Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
That's ridiculous and just plain out JUNK for a fork brace….I wouldn't run that on my wife's bike if they gave it to me….not to mention way over priced and basically robbing anyone who buys them…..

Check this place out….I found one of their American dealers here in CA but they have others located in the US….**** of a lot better product and much cheaper…..it's really sad that most companies are not interested in making parts for the Streets here in the US….and most that do, overprice their junk…..

Triple Trees : Harley Davidson Street fork brace kit

·
Registered
187 Posts
i have a Superbrace on my V-Rod, i got it on a group buy discount from 1130cc.com forum back in 2008. quick check at superbrace.com doesn't list anything specific for the Street models though; most of their braces list for around $175

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks Hellbilly!

Just bookmarked that site you posted to my growing in size Street 750 folder on my browswer!
YW…..that's why we're all here brother….

·
Registered
80 Posts
Has anyone found a dealer online for Free Spirits that ships to the US? The only one I've found has a huge markup on the products (around $100 average). Would love to start working these onto my bike but not at those rates.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Has anyone found a dealer online for Free Spirits that ships to the US? The only one I've found has a huge markup on the products (around $100 average). Would love to start working these onto my bike but not at those rates.
The only one I've contacted was the one out here in Carson CA….yeah…these guys marking up things 1000%……they can go to ****….I don't consider any of them true bikers…..just greedy nerds out to pilfer as much as they can from hard working folks…..the one thing keeping me from modding the wife's bike……I'd rather it stay stock and maybe one day one into someone who can make what I want than to give my money to some punk who's only out to make as much as he can…..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts