Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few months ago I flashed ECU of my XG750 for my exhaust and air configuration and everything went well.
Today I tried to do Autotuning so I followed all the procedures correctly, but however after 30 minutes of guides my cells remained all white, no ones green, or any other color.
I therefore conclude that I have not made any changes.
Did I have to drive longer?
Is it something that has happened to other of you too?
Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
Last spring I autotuned two bikes. I don't think either one of them colored in any cells in the first 30 minutes. The Sportster started filling in squares shortly after that, but the Street 750 was probably closer to an hour before cells started changing. they started changing fast and furious after that.

I made a point of initially picking a route that took me through multiple towns connected by county roads and state highways, so speeds anywhere from stopped to 55mph. Being on the back roads also allowed me to vary speed and gear selection to pick off some squares that my normal riding wouldn't. After that I jumped on and off of I-35 to get a few more squares. All in all I was tuning for multiple sessions over a hundred miles or so.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I had this issue, I can't remember how to do it now but if you go into the settings you will be able to alter the temperature at which the FP3 starts to obtain it's data.

I altered this by about 10 degrees and the cells filled within about half an hour of riding at all speeds. I think the default is way too high!

My bike runs perfect since the retune.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You have to get the bike upto about 200degrees you can change it if you go to advanced setup you will see an option to change the temp

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Solved... thanks to all. It's a a problem of Start engine Temperature. I place it at -10° and now work perfectly... Thanks:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts