Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I would be getting my V & H fuel pack 3 in a day or 2, can anyone guide me the procedure to tune my bike, someone told me, it is very cumbersome....

·
Registered
120 Posts
I did not find it cumbersome. I did contact V & H for their recommendation on which down load to use for my setup. Hooked it up, followed the instructions, waited for the down load to finish. Easy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not find it cumbersome. I did contact V & H for their recommendation on which down load to use for my setup. Hooked it up, followed the instructions, waited for the down load to finish. Easy
Did u auto tune it, or used some pre-loaded maps......

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was just looking at that tuner on Revzilla - they have a great video on it if that helps (just on how it communicates high level, no detailed tuning instructions). Flamegirl, did u see/feel a significant difference while riding after loading a map? Faster? quickness/speed increase say on a 1/4 mile stretch kinda thing? Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was just looking at that tuner on Revzilla - they have a great video on it if that helps (just on how it communicates high level, no detailed tuning instructions). Flamegirl, did u see/feel a significant difference while riding after loading a map? Faster? quickness/speed increase say on a 1/4 mile stretch kinda thing? Thanks!
It is hard to say if it was only the FP3. I changed out the air filter to the VO2 and the exhaust to a Bassani slip on. I think it is quicker. Sounds great! I would not say that it was a huge performance improvement. But if you are going to change both air and exhaust you need to remap the bike. I did not want to pay for the stage 1 at the dealer. So I looked at what was out there and went with the FP3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts