Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I've been looking around the forum for a little over a month now and finally purchased a street 750 about 2 weeks ago! I purchased it from Twin Cities Harley Davidson in Lakeville, MN. I had a great dealership experience followed up by a tin of cookies from my sales person! So far I love the bike and have a lot of stuff that I would like to do it down the road. Can't wait to get my hands dirty and start making it my own! Here are a few pics of the bike from my first few days of ownership!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, unfortunately I haven't gotten around to replacing the mirrors yet. At 6 feet tall I can't see much of anything behind me with the standard mirrors. Looking at either bar end mirrors or something like a vintage tube mirror from bike master

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello all! I've been looking around the forum for a little over a month now and finally purchased a street 750 about 2 weeks ago! I purchased it from Twin Cities Harley Davidson in Lakeville, MN. I had a great dealership experience followed up by a tin of cookies from my sales person! So far I love the bike and have a lot of stuff that I would like to do it down the road. Can't wait to get my hands dirty and start making it my own! Here are a few pics of the bike from my first few days of ownership!
Welcome to the forum! I'm formerly from MN, just moved to CA from northern MN in March.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum! I'm formerly from MN, just moved to CA from northern MN in March.
What part of MN were you from? I just got back from a trip up north. Can't wait to take the street out on the 61 north shore scenic byway someday on Lake Superior. CA sounds warm, can't blame you for heading out west that's for sure! Not to mention being able to ride year round!

·
Registered
159 Posts
What part of MN were you from? I just got back from a trip up north. Can't wait to take the street out on the 61 north shore scenic byway someday on Lake Superior. CA sounds warm, can't blame you for heading out west that's for sure! Not to mention being able to ride year round!
Northwest MN. Specifically the Thief River Falls area. So my riding was on flat, straight roads until moving to California. I never got over to Superior on a bike. I wish I had.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice to hear about another twin cities street rider!
Yes! It's definitely nice to know I'm not the only one cruising around the twin cities on a street! I have only seen one street aside from mine on the roads around here. Seeing one on the roads before I purchased mine definitely helped me with my decision.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Northwest MN. Specifically the Thief River Falls area. So my riding was on flat, straight roads until moving to California. I never got over to Superior on a bike. I wish I had.
Oh ok, yeah not too much varied terrain up that way! I myself am from the south metro area, but I go all over the state with my job so I get to see a lot of different areas i'd like to take the bike to eventually. Definitely thinking about getting some sort of bag setup or rack so I can strap a tent and pack to the back and do some weekend camping trips with the street!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Oh ok, yeah not too much varied terrain up that way! I myself am from the south metro area, but I go all over the state with my job so I get to see a lot of different areas i'd like to take the bike to eventually. Definitely thinking about getting some sort of bag setup or rack so I can strap a tent and pack to the back and do some weekend camping trips with the street!

I've done some moto camping, loved it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts