Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have been working with One off customs and designs to fix our "brake" problem.

We have come up with a solution! a 4 piston set up for the front and rear of the bike!

We have a few pricing options and the brackets will be powdered coated in either gloss black or Harley denim black. If you wish to have a custom color please send me a PM and we can work it out for additional costs.

Front caliper bracket including hardware: $90 USD shipped IN USA
$130 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including used caliper: $160 USD Shipped in USA
$200 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including REBUILT caliper: $260 USD Shipped in USA
$300 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including BRAND NEW OCD branded caliper: $320 Shipped USA
$380 Shipped world wide

Rear caliper bracket: $80 USD shipped in USA
$120 USD world wide

Rear caliper bracket with USED caliper: $140 Shipped in USA
$180 Shipped WORLD wide

Rear caliper bracket with Rebuilt caliper: $240 Shipped in USA
$300 Shipped world wide

Rear caliper bracket with NEW OCD branded caliper: $300 Shipped in USA
$360 Shipped world wide

FRONT and REAR upgrade kit with NEW OCD branded caliper: $570 Shipped in USA
$630 Shipped world wide

^^^(This is the least expensive option and the calipers come in matte black finish only) ^^^

NOTE YOU WILL NEED A LONGER REAR BRAKE LINE FOR THE REAR CALIPER KIT AND ADDED BONUS ALL OUR KITS INCLUDE BRAND NEW BRAKE PADS! even the bracket only kits

By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that One Off Custom Designs, LLC and it's partners hold no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Those glossy black calipers look very very familiar :) I wonder whose those can be... Great job man, keep up the good work...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"OCD" is the company that designed the upgrade kit. The 4 piston caliper is used by the company for many other bikes they build and upgrade.

It's identical to a Nissin 4 piston caliper with out the "Nissin" logo on it. Even uses the same pads as the CBR 4fi. Just designed for builders.

·
Registered
231 Posts
If I knew how to use CAD and a water jet/plasma I'd be in business... Great work from ASC Coatings and Nick from Off One customs... Phenomenal work guys... and If HD really wants to fix the brakes onward and in the previous years, here ya go HD, look at this kit...

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
One of the reasons I bought a Street is the powerful brakes.
Why would I change them?
The earlier 2015 model has H-D 2-piston brakes front and back. From the 2016 model they changed to bigger disks (rotors) and 4-piston Brembo brakes front and back. The 2016 model has more stopping power than the 2015 ones. That is why there is a very nice looking upgrade available through this forum to upgrade the braking power of the 2015 models. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
The earlier 2015 model has H-D 2-piston brakes front and back. From the 2016 model they changed to bigger disks (rotors) and 4-piston Brembo brakes front and back. The 2016 model has more stopping power than the 2015 ones. That is why there is a very nice looking upgrade available through this forum to upgrade the braking power of the 2015 models. :)
Definitely not... Have you actually seen them for yourselves instead of talking out of mid air? The brakes for the 2016 had a minor upgrade if anything, and they are NOT 4 piston Brembo brakes front and back, they are still sliding styled 2 piston calipers, nothing different on your car for the most part... These brakes and brackets offered by ASC and One Off customs are a much more higher performance upgrade having a racing styled FIXED piston and 4 piston brakes, versus the conventional sliding styled 2 piston junk... The clock position was changed along with the small size increase for the rotors... 293mm - 300mm I believe, just going off of memory here.... And the 2017s got an ABS upgrade as well... So that is the difference from the 14-15, 16, and 17s... Anyone knowing basic fluid dynamics will tell you, this is a major upgrade, especially with stainless steel lines and a great set of pads... That's how we do it in the automotive industry...

Reactions: aussie biker
1 - 14 of 14 Posts