Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if TBR/Vance and Hines/.....etc will be coming up with a full system exhaust for the Street?

I think the street would look awesome with like a Short Shots exhaust or the TBR 2 into 1

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
emailed both manufacturers

from Vance and Hines
Thank you for your interest in the Vance and Hines product line. There are no current plans at this point in time.
I wonder why they are not interested in coming up with a full system for our street 750

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know why this isn't a bigger deal or why more aren't talking about it. Hasn't it been more than enough time for companies to of come out with full systems by now? I just saw a guy post a custom set of straight pipes that look and sound awesome so it's not impossible. I'd really like to see some companies get on making things for my Harley that I love.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was told because the bike is a relatively inexpensive bike, owners are less willing to spend the money on aftermarket parts....also EPA emission laws in some states prohibit aftermarket pipes....

I think folks need to share more info regarding mods and what they'd like to see or buy. I can possibly get one company to make a adapter kit for the air intake that would allow for more air intake options such as this one.....also need fork braces.....the small forks on these machines could collapse under heavy load or braking.....the front forks are spongy even when applying moderate braking .......

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts