Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i've been poking around... is there an actual kinda marketplace area in this Forum? or do you just kinda say outright here what you're looking for or selling?

Either way if this is the place i'm looking to trade a Screaming Eagle Nightstick slip on for a Vance and Hines Slip on or comparable one.... otherwise thanks guys for directing me where i need to go!

·
Registered
766 Posts
no I hadn't see anything like what you are asking about.

I even ask the same thing a few months ago.

...never got a reply

actually after several attempts asking moderators or web master several different things, I go one thing done, (a poll) then one reply on another, with no further action, and 3-4 request or ideas that was never even acknowledged.

I understand they are volunteers, and I don't expect any quick response, but eventually I do expect some kind of response.

so after many weeks of this, I decided to cancel my paid subscription. ... i'll see how that goes!

I only come here to learn about these bikes and to share info with other owners, but who ever runs this forum doesn't seem to stay on top of things as much as other forums I'm familiar with, that's been my experience here.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Lol! I hope (and assume) you're being sarcastic ;)

yes a bit!

you get a bit more storage for pictures, but that's about all!

kinda funny though, when I bought the subscription, I lost the "my garage" feature on this site completely! and after several attempts trying to get some help to address that issue and a couple of other questions, and getting no response, I canceled my subscription and got my refund I asked for.

now the "my garage" feature is back!....go figure, huh?

love this site and our bikes, but the management of this forum leaves a bit to be desired. I understand they are volunteers and I do not expect quick results, but at least would appreciate some help from time to time.

i'll keep posting and participating with fellow members, but will not ask any administrators or moderators anything any more.

now....back to enjoying our bikes! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts