Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone,
I live on the East Coast of Australia. I have ordered a Fire Red Street 500 and eagerly awaiting delivery.
This will be my 14th motor bike and hope it will be one of the best.

:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome mate.!
A fellow East Coaster..!
What City? I hail from T'mba and regularly head to Mt Glorious via the dams, and always up for a ride.

and wow, i notice you are ordering a red one? would love pics when you get her. i was told we weren't getting them here

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Zoro, welcome mate. I have had my bike for about 8weeks now, which I got from North Coast Vtwins as the Harley shop wasn't open at the time here in my home town of Port Macquarie. The guys who looked after me at Vtwins Coffs were the ones opening the Port store, I have been into our Port store a couple of times, where I think you mentioned in another thread you placed your order, I had them fit my screaming eagle exhaust and air filter, they are great blokes to deal with, I've also been given great discounts on my bike accessories and riding gear, hope you have the same experience as me, cheers

·
Registered
283 Posts
G'day everyone,
I live on the East Coast of Australia. I have ordered a Fire Red Street 500 and eagerly awaiting delivery.
This will be my 14th motor bike and hope it will be one of the best.

:)
Welcome aboard Zoro. You seem to be one seriously experienced rider. We would love hear about your other bikes and whether you have any of your older ones still with you.
There are plenty of friendly guys here and exchanging notes on ones experiences is very welcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Ayedee, about your interest in my bikes.....

As I am an old fart, I have been riding for 48 years since getting my licence in 1968. The list of bikes I have owned are as follows:
1967 Bridgestone 50
1968 Honda CL90
1957 Royal Enfield 250
1969 Honda CB250
1975 Honda XL70
1976 Suzuki GT185
1985 Suzuki GS850
1995 Yamaha Virago 750
1997 Yamaha Diversion 900
1998 Yamaha Royal Star Tour DeLuxe
1997 Honda CB750
2010 Suzuki GSF 650
2011 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager ABS 1700

I am bikeless right now until the Street 500 is delivered.
I am a very long serving member of the Australian Ulysses Club (Old Farts).

Take it easy,
Zoro :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Ayedee, about your interest in my bikes.....

As I am an old fart, I have been riding for 48 years since getting my licence in 1968. The list of bikes I have owned are as follows:
1967 Bridgestone 50
1968 Honda ?.....................
................................................................................

I am bikeless right now until the Street 500 is delivered.
I am a very long serving member of the Australian Ulysses Club (Old Farts).

Take it easy,
Zoro :)
Zoro mate, a salute to you! I wasn't wrong when I judged you to be a serious old timer. Well, it takes one to recognise one. Although you are way ahead of me both in age and riding experience. I got my licence in1981 and began riding with a JAVA and graduated to a Royal Enfield 250 which is still with me. Your list of bikes owned and ridden is impressive and we now await to hear of your impressions of the Street 750. I am sure it will be fun exchanging notes with you.:D

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Welcome aboard from one Old Fart to another. Like you I've been riding since the 60's but I'm not going into the list of motorcycles... it would take forever just to remember them all. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts