Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all HD street members

I have this dream to replace the headlight of my 750 with something giant and obscene... If you think 10", it will be too small... If you, like, me, think "the bigger the better", you know what I mean...

About me: I have absolute no idea what I talking about.... I have some general mechanical knowledge about engine and mechanic, but no what-so-ever about MC´s

Any feedback will be processed with due reference...
(no.... english is not my native language!, please be overbearing with me and my grammar)

Other beefs:

The spider legs of the front fork (I what some tree trunk-like front fork)

But please: Discuss front light, and only front light size, unless the front fork somehow is relevant to giant front light.

BTW: Strangly, I feel somehow at home with you guys like I would not have with any other MC machine

Best regards
Slimey

·
Registered
41 Posts
The only thing I would be cautious of is the wattage on the headlight you choose. Bigger lights tend to draw more power....you don't want to overtax your electrical system or end up with a headlight that is too dim because your bike can't provide enough power to run the light.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Are you looking for largest size, or brightest light? (For "bright" forget the "Daymaker" and put in an Aircraft Landing Light, or better yet a Locomotive Headlamp. They can run in the area of 200,000 candle power! LOL) Not responsible for any tickets you may get as a result of this Mod.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Probably a billet type housing thats what i want but unfortunately there arent enough options for 750 too bad. Just aint got the time to imagine and think about if it can fit or not in the lighting catalog pages. Only a few options though for the 750 like 7 pages for the street :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts