Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings!

Hello all! Brand new biker (~Aug 2016) with a Harley Street 750. Live in LA, so it's been great for lane splitting and getting through traffic! Added myself a luggage rack and passenger back rest for carrying a HD satchel, and currently awaiting a Chappell Customs exhaust after hearing someone drive up to a dealership with one on their 750. Excited to read some posts!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Happy riding friend, with the Chappel exhaust it's going to be great , check out two brothers and fire brand as well, you can find one on REVZILLA too, your Street 750 looks awesome, congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome from Philippines, where due to worse traffic than LA, we lane split with 125cc scooters in the cities. since sub-400cc bikes aren't permitted on Philippine freeways, i have the Street750 for riding there.

lots of wonderful scenic roads near LA. one day i hope to ride the snake part of Mulholland Highway if i ever ride again in the West Coast

·
Registered
58 Posts
Love my Chappell customs exhaust, you won't be disappointed with it! The orange stitched seat you have looks great on the bike!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts