Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of stumbled on this forum a couple of weeks ago when I was determining what exhaust to put on my bike. So I thought, why not sign up?

(BTW I went with the FireBrand Loose Cannon. I'll be putting them on this weekend and am totally stoked about it!)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome…..I just joined today as well…..

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome, i found this site from googling for parts for the street750

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A big welcome from Vancouver, WA. I love TX where in TX are you?
I grew up south of San Antonio. I went to college in Stephenville (SW of Fort Worth) and now I currently reside in Houston.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Dallas native here....but currently in CA.....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Oh nice! I've visited Cali a few times, northern part at least.
Yeah...it's a lot nicer up there....I plan on loading the bikes into the RV and heading up that way one day to ride around Yosemite and places like that....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gosh I can only imagine that would be a gorgeous ride! I haven't done a road trip yet, but I want to!

·
Registered
238 Posts
It is breath taking for sure.....Grand Canyon/Flagstaff area is another awesome place.....now that I'm older...I want to slow down and enjoy life. LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm still relatively young but I'm dying to travel! I visited the Grand Canyon when I was in high school and I took that trip for granted. I wasn't able to appreciate it fully!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I grew up south of San Antonio. I went to college in Stephenville (SW of Fort Worth) and now I currently reside in Houston.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)
Very Cool:) My son lives in San Antonio. My best friend is in Lindale, just north of Tyler. The best Moto Guzzi dealer in the USA is in Houston, MPH Cycles. I used to stop there every time I passed through and had my bike serviced.

I’ve spent six week total touring your fine state. My dream is to retire in Lindale or around Austin.

Have you ever been to Waxahachie, TX? They have the most beautiful courthouse. See here:
Ellis County Courthouse Ellis County History Waxahachie Texas.

Big Bend National Park is also a neat place. Have you seen it? :nerd:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Kind of stumbled on this forum a couple of weeks ago when I was determining what exhaust to put on my bike. So I thought, why not sign up?

(BTW I went with the FireBrand Loose Cannon. I'll be putting them on this weekend and am totally stoked about it!)
A warm welcome from India Eryn. I also have the Loose Cannon on my bike and I'm loving it too. Be safe and enjoy riding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts