Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jon, and I've been researching the new HD Street 500 & 750. Motorcycling has been bred throughout my family and it's almost my time to ride. I'm considering taking the Rider Academy so I can learn to ride properly and I'll start shopping after that. My significant other loves riding, so I'm trying to get everything in order. Excited to see what information that I can find out based upon these forums!

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Welcome from Western Colorado....... Lots of information here.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
My name is Jon, and I've been researching the new HD Street 500 & 750. Motorcycling has been bred throughout my family and it's almost my time to ride. I'm considering taking the Rider Academy so I can learn to ride properly and I'll start shopping after that. My significant other loves riding, so I'm trying to get everything in order. Excited to see what information that I can find out based upon these forums!

Welcome to the HD Street Forum Jon. You'll certainly find out a lot of information about the Street motorcycles here. I also commend you for your prioritizing taking the Riders Safety Course before actually purchasing any motorcycle. I highly recommend that course to all new riders as it does provide you with valuable information that will allow you to ride safely. That and seat time after you purchase a motorcycle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts