Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

So last weekend I took the plunge and bought a new 2106 Street 750. Experience was mixed as I was super excited with the purchase but when I got home after the 20 odd mile drive from the dealership, the bike wouldn't restart and engine check light was on. I had them tow it in the next morning and it turned out the valve pipe was missing. I have taken it out for a short ride since and all seems well. Weather permitting, I'll take it out again for a longer ride and push a little more.

Anyway, glad to be part of the clan now and looking forward to a great HD experience!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey all,

So last weekend I took the plunge and bought a new 2106 Street 750. Experience was mixed as I was super excited with the purchase but when I got home after the 20 odd mile drive from the dealership, the bike wouldn't restart and engine check light was on. I had them tow it in the next morning and it turned out the valve pipe was missing. I have taken it out for a short ride since and all seems well. Weather permitting, I'll take it out again for a longer ride and push a little more.

Anyway, glad to be part of the clan now and looking forward to a great HD experience!

Sad to hear that you had to face such problem on a new motor cycle,but goods it's resolves soon, congrats for the new Street 750, it's awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a similar experience on mine. Took it off the delivery van started up ok. Unfortunately could not get to ride her until later that evening. Went out and could not start her.

In fairness HD dealer collected next day took her back ran full diagnostics and replaced battery (which was the fault). She was delivered back 3 days later, after which I have enjoyed every mile with her. I could not fault HD customer service.

It was however like stealing candy from children when HD had to take her back lol.

Be safe, enjoy your ride and welcome aboard.

Gaz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts