Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Folks!

First post here, just looking for some advice. I’m looking to install some Fehling 12 3/4” Mini Apes onto my Street 750. I can’t find any information about what clutch/brake/throttle/idle cable lengths I would need to fit this.

Has anyone bought these bars and fitted them? Or is there a way to know what length cables I’d need from the dimensions of the bar? (32cm high x 92cm wide)

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Alaric

·
Registered
491 Posts
My 12 Mini Ape Installation

Hey Folks!

First post here, just looking for some advice. I’m looking to install some Fehling 12 3/4” Mini Apes onto my Street 750. I can’t find any information about what clutch/brake/throttle/idle cable lengths I would need to fit this.

Has anyone bought these bars and fitted them? Or is there a way to know what length cables I’d need from the dimensions of the bar? (32cm high x 92cm wide)

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Alaric
Look at this thread for more info...
https://www.hdstreetforums.com/forum/street-appearance-modifications/13817-ape-hangers-2.html

·
Registered
491 Posts
Im using 7/8 12 inch size mini ape handle bar from TC brothers. Also using stock switch and grips. Extended switch cables by buying another set and cutting off the wire and soldering on another set to extend the left and right switches wire length by almost double. Did the same with the other wires on the handle bar. I also used the stock handle bar clamp on the tree.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts