Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Agree as well, and hope everyone has a Safe & Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
496 Posts
To those in the North, Happy Holidays with not too much snow.

To those in the South, keep a bottle of sun block handy as you enjoy your year end Holidays.

·
Registered
504 Posts
+8°C here in SW Ontario today. Who ever thought we'd be riding on Christmas Day! Got out for a short run with some friends this afternoon.

Attachments

Reactions: JONBERG

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
It was about 65F in NJ. But Really Foggy this morning. So bad, The roads never dried up. Been raining for over an hour now. Chance of Rain all weekend. I did manage to get mine to the gas station and top it up.

Christmas was as usual for me, Uneventful. Since my mother passed away in April 2008, Holidays men nothing.

·
Registered
309 Posts
@10-64,

WOW 46 degrees F, in Canada! It was about half of that here, in the Mile High City w/ice all over my service road. I'm envious but good on you, buddy.

·
Registered
496 Posts
10-64 you look well covered in the pic, nice and warm.

I went to the H-D dealer on the 24th for some Christmas Cheer. It was around 34ºC (95ºF) with a humidity over 80%. As long as you kept moving the heat was acceptable, but get stopped in traffic you soon felt it and heard the radiator fan kick in. I had a T-shirt, jeans and a pair if sandals on and later wished I had opted for a pair of shorts as it was so hot.

Strange, ice on the road was not a problem!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts