Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone add Hard Saddlebags to their 500 Street yet? Is it difficult to do, if so?

I see a set aftermarket on Amazon for @ $65. Got any comparables? I wonder if they fit. They're by Ego Bike.

Registered
Not sure if these are similar to the ones that you're looking at, I got these hard cases from Walmart.com. Just needed to fab up a bracket for them to work and get some spacers and screws (all sourced from Home Depot for about 10$). They would look nicer if I set them a little wider and had the top of the cases go with the body lines, but I didn't mind while I had them on. When I get the NR fender eliminator kit I'll probably throw them back on at the proper angle 馃槄. Hope this helps, cheers!!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Those look good. I don't know about the fab stuff. I don't want chrome, so that's nice for me. I looked at those nice viking bags. Those are ungodly expensive. My bike has too many miles to spend that kind of money atm.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Those looked nice. You probably had to buy a stand for those correct? You think I could find them second hand pretty cheap? They're like $300 easy. I like the back seat, too. I'd like to throw a rack back there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts