Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,

I am a sailor by profession, and have wanted to buy an HD since long time. Finally my dream has come true and i now own a Street 750 which i took delivery 15 days back.

I have opted for the screamin eagle exhaust and filter kit.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
hi everyone,

I am a sailor by profession, and have wanted to buy an HD since long time. Finally my dream has come true and i now own a Street 750 which i took delivery 15 days back

Congrats and thanks for sharing your pictures. Two questions.

Are you able to take the motorcycle with you on the ships you work on so you can use it in different ports?

And do you know Brandy?

I've always wanted to ask a sailor that question. LOL

·
Registered
244 Posts
I guess it depends on what kind of sailor @vernonfdo is. Is he in the military, or is he working on barges or small boats? It would be cool if he could bring the bike around with him to drive it in a whole bunch of different places.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you able to take the motorcycle with you on the ships you work on so you can use it in different ports?
Nah. Will have to leave the motorcycle at home.

I guess it depends on what kind of sailor @vernonfdo is. Is he in the military, or is he working on barges or small boats?
I used to work on large super tanker carrying crude oil. Presently working on tankers carrying Oil( Products of crude)

It would be cool if he could bring the bike around with him to drive it in a whole bunch of different places.
I wish..

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Nah. Will have to leave the motorcycle at home.

All of that ship and they can't even accommodate a small motorcycle for a crew member to use. Now that sucks. LOL
You failed to acknowledge if you knew "Brandy" so perhaps you're keeping that relationship private. I can understand that. LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You failed to acknowledge if you knew "Brandy" so perhaps you're keeping that relationship private. I can understand that. LOL
I have known quite a few number of BRANDY's in my time.>:D

how are you liking the screaming eagle exhaust?
I am loving it. I have removed the end cap. So it really screams..:D

welcome, nice pics! where you based out of?
I am from Tuticorin. South India

1 - 11 of 11 Posts