Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies, Harley-Davidson is thinking about you. Here's a new helmet designed by Harley-Davidson specifically for women. The new helmet is called the Women's Diva II Helmet. The helmet has a retro style to it, but really it isn't the nicest helmet design that I have ever seen before.

The helmet is made from a polycarbonate shell, and it is on the lighter side weighing only 2 lbs.

The Women's Diva II Helmet costs $155 and is DOT-compliant. It is also delivered with a helmet bag.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well ladies, Harley-Davidson is thinking about you. Here's a new helmet designed by Harley-Davidson specifically for women. The new helmet is called the Women's Diva II Helmet. The helmet has a retro style to it, but really it isn't the nicest helmet design that I have ever seen before.

The helmet is made from a polycarbonate shell, and it is on the lighter side weighing only 2 lbs.

The Women's Diva II Helmet costs $155 and is DOT-compliant. It is also delivered with a helmet bag.

What do you guys think?
It's got a nice look, but I prefer a full-face helmet.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I guess open face helmets are best for females. These provide adequate protection and one can also admire the Girls on Wheels...!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yea but a lot of girls just end up sitting on the bike, or kinda crawling over it. That's what I see in pictures and at car shows anyway. :p

I'm not completely against open face helmets. I think it depends on where and how you ride, and what you ride too. Do all of you guys wear full face helmets?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts