Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Exhaust desinged according to the specifications of the engine. Slight increase in accelaration . sounds way better than the video . please use headphones .
watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ob1XpIYwE

for more information contact Ananth +919676938262

MADE IN INDIA

PRICE 12000 indian rupees

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Roughly $200 USD but don't expect any performance difference. Sound is good basically because it doesn't have a rear baffle plate like the stock muffler.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
harley davidson street 750 custom exhaust india Reply to Thread

we do provide you guys with the rear muffler.
IMAG0884.jpg

IMAG0886.jpg

IMAG0885.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
we do provide you guys with the rear muffler.
Basically that's all that's being provided as the stock exhaust pipes are being used. Once agian I like the sound and it's a clean looking product but there won't be any performance difference unless the intake and electronic programming are also addressed and even then the performance change is minimal. Just my two-cents worth of opinion.

Like others I like allowing the engine to sound off a bit more than stock because it does have a great sound inside that the stock muffler prevents from being heard. For those in India that might face very high shipping costs for US after market mufflers that can also be more expensive (e.g. Vance and Hines) this is a good option worth considering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts