Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

Harley Davidson Street 750 gets 100 Bookings in just 5 weeks of launch in Pune, IN

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Amiet 8250 
#1 ·
In Pune, India the new Harley Davidson Street 750 has garnered 100 bookings. All of those come in just 5 weeks since the bike's launch. This shows that Harley's focus on developing nations and urban riders is paying off. Once the Street 500 is released the success of Harley Davidson in India should only grow stronger.

Another reason for the success is likely the low price at INR 4.10 lakhs, which is made possible by Harley Davidson producing the Street motorcycles in India.

Harley Davidson Street 750 Booking stats- Pune dealer garners 100 bookings in just 5 weeks of launch - Motoroids.com

#4 ·
In Pune, India the new Harley Davidson Street 750 has garnered 100 bookings. All of those come in just 5 weeks since the bike's launch. This shows that Harley's focus on developing nations and urban riders is paying off. Once the Street 500 is released the success of Harley Davidson in India should only grow stronger.

Another reason for the success is likely the low price at INR 4.10 lakhs, which is made possible by Harley Davidson producing the Street motorcycles in India.

Harley Davidson Street 750 Booking stats- Pune dealer garners 100 bookings in just 5 weeks of launch - Motoroids.com
Hi,
I have HD Street 750, 2015 model,
I m facing problem with Neutral light, some time it's working some time not, can any body guild me how to fix it.
Any contact number in Pune Garage,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.