Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

Harley Davidson Street 750 in Color

22K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Sona71 
#1 ·
Pictures come courtesy of Indian Bike Week. Harley brought factory custom Street 750's so I think its reasonable to expect these will be available at some point. Harley was promoting the custom aspect before the Streets were officially launched...

If this is the Red expected to be available you can mark my order down...

and this matte orange and black custom has a certain appeal as well...

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm not sure to be honest. I do know that Harley brought other one off Street 750 Customs to IBW, I have a feeling that the red and orange we're more to show case factory customization. Harley brought 5 Street 750s to IBW, and from what I've read so far two of them we're one off customs and three of them were to showcase accessories and options...

one off customs:

#7 ·
These all look really nice. Before this I hadn't really seen anything but black. I'm guessing that most of these are custom.

This one looks awesome. I love the black and orange color scheme and the exhaust set-up.

Does anyone know what colors the Street will actually be offered in? Is it only going to be sold in black?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.