Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The results are in, and now we know for sure that women who ride motorcycles are happier than women who do not. SO buy your wife a motorcycle if you think she needs a pick me up.

Harley-Davidson commissioned a study to check the feelings of self-worth and fulfillment among women who ride motorcycles. The study sampled 1,1014 female riders and 1,016 female non-riders.

Here are the stand-out findings:

- 74% of female riders say that their lives improved after they started to ride.
- Women who ride communicate better with their significant other 60% of riders vs. 38% non-riders.
- Riding women have better physical intimacy with their partner 51% vs. 35%.
- They always feel happy (37 percent of rider respondents vs. 16 percent of non-riders);
- They always feel sexy (27 percent of rider respondents vs. 7 percent of non-riders); and
- They always feel confident (35 percent of rider respondents vs. 18 percent of non-riders).

What a huge step forward for social science.

Full article --> Women motorcyclists happier than those who don't ride: study | Dealernews

·
Registered
261 Posts
I can't speak for women, but I know I am happier when I ride my sickle. :D

Its too bad I have to wait for all the snow to melt in April before I can be that happy again. :(

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I would love to buy the wife a bike but she would never and I mean "never" ride. Shes just one of those. But every now and then should puts on a helmet and rides on the back which I have no complaints for.

As for the crappy weather, I just hate it. Might have to relocate to some where warmer so I can ride 365. :)

3 months and counting...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I mean women riders are people who like to ride. SO when you ask someone if they are happy doing what they like to do, they usually say "yes". It is a good reason take buy your wife a bike and take her on a road trip.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Found this online and thought that it would fit nicely in this thread. It's a whole website dedicated to a photo exhibit on women and motorycles. These women all look happy too, so that study must be true!

The Women's Motorcycle Exhibition

Plenty more pics through the link at the top of the page.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These women are happy now, but they won't be so happy if they fall. It looks like safety is not their first concern. They are such rebels.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Is that Stacy Keibler?

I think one thing that we know for sure is that women love to pose for photos with motorcycles. Like moths to a flame. How many of you guys have wives or girlfriends that like to ride, or at least like to take a back seat to you while you are riding?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Is that Stacy Keibler?

I think one thing that we know for sure is that women love to pose for photos with motorcycles. Like moths to a flame. How many of you guys have wives or girlfriends that like to ride, or at least like to take a back seat to you while you are riding?
No GF or wife, the GF or wife i will have will have to like motorcycles, best way to go about it. If not, she'll just get pissed at the amount of money i spend on bikes and not her.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts