Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

we were notified at our HOG meeting yesterday that if you take Harley's one day advanced riders course and pay the $80 fee, then Harley will send $50 back to you!

I do plan on taking this again even though it was many years ago.
plus even though I have ridden for 50 years, I know there are still things I can learn and improve on.

don't know if it is for all dealers or chapters or not, but it may be worth looking into.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dealer told me that local HOG would contact me. They havent yet.....

I read about that discount on the HOG site.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe log into your local chapters website or go to the national HOG website and register with your HOG membership number, however, you pay the fee the day of the class, this is what I was told by our local chapter.

if you are new to HOG and have not created a log in, just go to your local chapters website and contact the information officer. she is the one that got me setup with a log in and password to enter into the site, and from there you can find someone that can help you, i'm sure. ..or stop by your dealer and some one can help you I think.

personally it will be well worth the effort..... even having 50 years riding experience I still want to take the advanced class. this ol dog can still learn a few things....lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts