Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think there was another video of a Harley police bike. So it has been done before. I can't see why not. I could never understand why police departments buy vehicles and bikes that are so nice. Sure it needs an engine that moves it, but does it need Harley styling? Couldn't that money be spent on something just as good but cheaper?

·
Registered
244 Posts
If part of the point of getting police motorcycles is to be able to keep up with kids on fast bikes, the police would need something faster or they would just get left behind. Imagine the Street 750 chasing after someone on a high powered Ducati. No contest.

·
Registered
548 Posts
If part of the point of getting police motorcycles is to be able to keep up with kids on fast bikes, the police would need something faster or they would just get left behind. Imagine the Street 750 chasing after someone on a high powered Ducati. No contest.
yea but Ducati still can't outrun Motorolla... unless they've come out with warp drive recently ;)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats not the only point but it's also for easy of use and even for some cops that patrol highways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.