Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
check out the hdstreetbattle contest going on in Canada.

https://www.hdstreetbattle.com/
About time!

I know up here, they guys were a little disappointed last week because they couldn't get anymore Street 750's for the year and they were going to have to build up a Street 500 for the competition.

I guess when I was in there over a year ago begging for them to sell me two of these bikes, they didn't pick up on what we all knew and were laying down for em'. They're building an ice racer up here ;)
Can't wait to see what everyone else it putting together.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
About time!

I know up here, they guys were a little disappointed last week because they couldn't get anymore Street 750's for the year and they were going to have to build up a Street 500 for the competition.

My local H-D dealer, about 100 miles from Vancouver BC, has three Street 750's right now he'd love to sell to Canadians. We love our Canadian brothers and sisters.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Love seeing these customs, but I really just hope that all of this means someone will finally begin producing a rear-set kit for these bikes.
Its on my list of things to build unless StoneFree does it first.

My folks live in Kennewick. I should get them to go do me a favor and grab all three of those bikes and bring them up to the igloo :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Team Street Life from Barnes Harley-Davidson has finished their build.
We swapped out the 17 inch front wheel for a 19 inch, lowered the rear shocks by two inches , raised the tank two inches, powder coated the wheels, installed drag bars, custom paint and a skate board mount. HOW COOL IS THAT!

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Team Street Life from Barnes Harley-Davidson has finished their build.
We swapped out the 17 inch front wheel for a 19 inch, lowered the rear shocks by two inches , raised the tank two inches, powder coated the wheels, installed drag bars, custom paint and a skate board mount. HOW COOL IS THAT!
Bless those who raise their tanks!

Great looking build

·
Registered
367 Posts
The raised tank looks real nice. I dig the board mount too, minus having to drill holes in the board. When I still skated, there's no way i'd have drilled any extra holes in my board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts