Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
For photos of Streets with the cowling off, just look at the previous postings in this same thread. The post preceding your one is one of 3 photos without the cowling in this thread. There are also some photos of a Sportster earlier in the thread.

If that's not good enough for you, go outside and undo the two screws holding the cowling onto your own bike and remove the cowling from your own bike. If you don't like the look, it goes back on with the same two screws.

If you look at Parsh's profile it says "Last seen Aug 1, 2014". I don't think he's going to respond. That's one of the problems with resurrecting zombie threads, that you aren't likely to hear from the OP nor the people who responded 5+ years ago.

·
Registered
323 Posts
It varies. I like to ride with a windshield and not the cowling in the colder months. When it warms up I take the windshield off and put the cowling back on.

Last year I bought an extra cowling from TucsonMax. I want to start switching back and forth between that and a Memphis shades batwing fairing depending upon the weather and how far I'm riding.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts