Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just sharing this trick. Dont do this if you dont have DRL on your headlight, or else you will be in danger as the visibility is almost none and cops might pulled you over.

Basically just bent the prong on top which is the “Lo” i would like to just display the halo. They are more “VISIBLE” than the “Lo” since these leds are directly exposed compare to projectors.

Just hit the like button and you are most welcome! :D

Make sure, secured them after testing that its all working. I would like to activate my parking light as well as at night, parking in the dark for few hrs really helped the bike to be more visible.

“Parking light” remember that 168 bulb holder? Just tap your DRL wire to the blue wire.

“Ignition Mode = Engine is running” Headlight is disabled “DRL” ON

“Headlight HI mode” flicking the switch everything will go in insane mode lol! Lo/HI will activate and DRL will stay too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am just sharing this trick. Dont do this if you dont have DRL on your headlight, or else you will be in danger as the visibility is almost none and cops might pulled you over.

Basically just bent the prong on top which is the “Lo” i would like to just display the halo. They are more “VISIBLE” than the “Lo” since these leds are directly exposed compare to projectors.

Just hit the like button and you are most welcome! :D

Make sure, secured them after testing that its all working. I would like to activate my parking light as well as at night, parking in the dark for few hrs really helped the bike to be more visible.

“Parking light” remember that 168 bulb holder? Just tap your DRL wire to the blue wire.

“Ignition Mode = Engine is running” Headlight is disabled “DRL” ON

“Headlight HI mode” flicking the switch everything will go in insane mode lol! Lo/HI will activate and DRL will stay too!
I did something similar for my street. I retrofitted a daymaker I picked up online with turn signals and DRLs, instead of completely disabling the low beam I ran it to a switch. I keep the low beam off during the day to show the switchback DRL / turn signals, flip it on at night when needed on dark roads.

01871ade21f82c423533ae59727f48f7a047639ae7.jpg
01e39627515768babf5f98ae178810208ce4e6a01b.jpg
01bdacaee802044e2ddec26209e6402f4263a72c38.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts