Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. Just picked up my new XG, can't wait to put it to use for duty in the city. I have been riding for several years & also have a Super Glide Sport & a Vespa 300 SS but I really like the look & feel of my GX.

I just ordered a new Corbin seat. I have already added a V&H slip on & a Screamin' Eagle high flow kit & had it remapped. I also removed the nasty looking plastic fender, turn signal, license plate thingamabob and replaced it with an led light strip and small license plate holder. This relatively simple process really changes the looks of the bike!

The model on one of my old Vespas is not me. I am a grungy old photographer.

See Ya out there...

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome from Philippines. i definitely need to switch out the stock seat, it literally becomes a pain to the arse after about 90 continuous minutes of saddle time

Reactions: 10-64

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from SW Ontario, Canada

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Hello everyone. Just picked up my new XG, can't wait to put it to use for duty in the city. I have been riding for several years & also have a Super Glide Sport & a Vespa 300 SS but I really like the look & feel of my GX.

I just ordered a new Corbin seat. I have already added a V&H slip on & a Screamin' Eagle high flow kit & had it remapped. I also removed the nasty looking plastic fender, turn signal, license plate thingamabob and replaced it with an led light strip and small license plate holder. This relatively simple process really changes the looks of the bike!

The model on one of my old Vespas is not me. I am a grungy old photographer.

See Ya out there...

I like it. Sort of like me. Willing to ride anything on two wheels and always messing around making changes.

Dennis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts