Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Street Hogs,

Recently Bough Street 750 (Tusker, Bangalore, IN)
Small introduction about me, driven extensively to tough terrain of Himalaya,(driven to Khardung-La (World highest Motor able road way back in 2010)
Used my earlier 200CC bike with some odd 50K+kms in less than 3 years all touring purpose,

Then i went to Japan in 2010 for work & stay there almost 6 years, drive car most of the time, but still bike riding is missing,

Dec. end i was back from my Japan & looking for a powerful bike to
continue my travel,
Alot of options come to my mind, but at last Test ride 750 & 883, but i loved 750 (improved breaking in 2016 model, fuel capacity & most imp. Liquid cool due to South Indian weather condition,)

Booked on same day with full payment (dont want to confuse & other thoughts) got lucky to get delivery in week (somebody booked & later postpone plan)

Finally received Stunning Black Beauty & i am much impressed with it, i am using it for both City & long rides ( little heated up in Indian city traffic)

its my 1st HD vehicle too. so proud to me Hog groups now,
hardly less than a month ODO 2300+ kms

Looking for future valuable discussion with other members :),

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Ontario, Canada

Reactions: ersanjeev84

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nice intro. Welcome to the forum from Durban, South Africa. We also live in a tropical climate so I understand what riding in heavy city traffic feels like on a hot summers day.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, I hear you love the Street 750!! :)
Yes i do, looking at Traffic conditions here in Bangalore, India
Street 750 with Liquid Cooling is gift & fulfilling my requirement,

I am using it for my daily commute & long ride too,
within a month i clocked 3100+ kms which shows i am truely using Harley 750;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi Street Hogs,

Recently Bough Street 750 (Tusker, Bangalore, IN)
Small introduction about me, driven extensively to tough terrain of Himalaya,(driven to Khardung-La (World highest Motor able road way back in 2010)
Used my earlier 200CC bike with some odd 50K+kms in less than 3 years all touring purpose,

Then i went to Japan in 2010 for work & stay there almost 6 years, drive car most of the time, but still bike riding is missing,

Dec. end i was back from my Japan & looking for a powerful bike to
continue my travel,
Alot of options come to my mind, but at last Test ride 750 & 883, but i loved 750 (improved breaking in 2016 model, fuel capacity & most imp. Liquid cool due to South Indian weather condition,)

Booked on same day with full payment (dont want to confuse & other thoughts) got lucky to get delivery in week (somebody booked & later postpone plan)

Finally received Stunning Black Beauty & i am much impressed with it, i am using it for both City & long rides ( little heated up in Indian city traffic)

Welcome aboard Sanjeev. Hope to bump into you sometime. I'm from Bangalore too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard Sanjeev. Hope to bump into you sometime. I'm from Bangalore too.
Let's catch up some time on any Sunday Ride,
You can recognize my bike with name plate of Pure Punjabi

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts

Welcome to HOG. Hope you have a lot of beds because 32 of us are planning on staying at your house this summer when we visit.

JUST KIDDING.

Reactions: Propnut
1 - 9 of 9 Posts