Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello brothers, I'm a new guy here, from Bangalore, waiting eagerly to get my first Harley Davidson. :D

About myself, I'm Biraj, 26 years old. Originally from Assam, but now in Bangalore. You can find me on Twitter as @Biraj_Deb. I'm working in the AD World, specifically in Digital/Email/Affiliate marketing industry and going to reach 5 years exp. mark pretty soon.

At this point of time I have a Yamaha Gladiator which is 4 yrs old. When I bought that I promised two things to myself:
1st: The next bike I purchase must be more than 500-600 CC. :)
2nd: I must have one Harley before I turn 30.

Thanks to God and also to HD people that I was able to fulfill both promises.

So, after seeing so many articles and youtube reviews, I went and booked my Street 750 on April 12, which is my birth date (happy happy). But now it's the hardest wait that I have to endure, coz I got a September delivery date.

I was following the threads here and now I'm happy to be here.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. What makes you want a harley so bad before you are 30? Is this something that you've always wanted? That's a pretty long wait until you get delivery though. Hopefully you can get through the wait with your current bike.

Looking forward to chatting with you more on here.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. What makes you want a harley so bad before you are 30? Is this something that you've always wanted? That's a pretty long wait until you get delivery though. Hopefully you can get through the wait with your current bike.

Welcome to the forum!
probably on his bucket list, its a dream/life goal for many people! old and young

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum!

Any pictures of your current bike?

How did you manage to find this forum?
Thanks, :) nah, I never took much pics of my bike, maybe I have 1 or 2 max.

and I was searching online for the Street accessory list, then from Google images I got redirected here and found the lists.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Welcome to the forum!
Hi Yusef, even though Sports bike were the ones that I saw first (on TV) when I was young, I immediately fell in love when I saw a Harley on TV when I was around 13-14 yrs. Later I researched and found that it was a knucklehead from the 60s. I decided then that whenever I buy a big bike, it must be an HD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts