Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up my 2015 street 750 two days ago and I'm loving the styling of the bike and how light it is.

Little back ground on me.

I've owned 20 street bikes so far and I'm hoping this will be the last one I buy for a long time.

I'm coming from mostly sports bikes and had a sporster 883 briefly in 2010 (was lemon lawed out after it kept eating head gaskets)

anyways I look forward to reading some good info and getting some opinions on a custom made brake set up and a few other parts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome from Philippines.

over here most motorcyclists use 100cc underbones and scooters. i myself commute daily with a 125cc underbone Honda Wave. my street 750 fits into the Sunday big barge rider by that standard.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome from Durban, South Africa. After riding many other bikes, I am sure that you will soon understand why the street is different in a good way from any other bike you have ridden.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Chiraq???

·
Registered
187 Posts
ah Chi-Town, at first i thought Chiraq was somewhere in India.

despite the Iraq part, I would love to visit Chicago someday and savor some Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza, fresh from their oven instead of from mail order

1 - 7 of 7 Posts