Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just picked up a 2017 750 and I'm looking forward to getting to know the bike better as well as the members on here.

Cheers!

Joe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone! I need to get a few pics so bear with me. The bike is Superior Blue - absolutely love the color! I've got a windshield on the way as well as the extended mirrors (I'm sure most everyone here can understand that) and I need to adjust the shifter pedal so I can sneak my boot under it more easily. I've got 56 miles on it right now and I have to say I really, really enjoy it!

As mentioned, I look forward to learning from everyone here and sharing my experiences!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome! BTW, I'm just up the road from you. Which Harley Davidson Dealership did you get your 2017 Street from? I got my 2015 Street 750 from Suburban in Thiensville. I like cruising around West Bend and North up to Dundee and around Plymouth as well as close to the lake and all of it 2 lane highway. I'm getting close to rolling up 20,000 miles on my bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! BTW, I'm just up the road from you. Which Harley Davidson Dealership did you get your 2017 Street from? I got my 2015 Street 750 from Suburban in Thiensville. I like cruising around West Bend and North up to Dundee and around Plymouth as well as close to the lake and all of it 2 lane highway. I'm getting close to rolling up 20,000 miles on my bike.
Thank you! I purchased from Open Road in Fon du Lac. I need to correct my first post though - I fat-fingered it and typed '2017' when in reality the bike is a 2016. I apologize for overstating what I've got. I have put about 140 miles on it thus far and will be visiting a custom upholsterer in Slinger to see if we can improve the seat a little bit. I can't say I've found it to be terribly comfortable. Otherwise, this has been a very fun little bike. I do have plans to upgrade the muffler for a deeper, more rich exhaust note.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts