Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my brand new Street 750 about three months ago.

This is my first ever Harley Davidson, and the first time I ever had bought a motorbike with zero miles on the clock..
I absolutely love the torque, maneuverability and handling of this machine..
My only regret is that I didn't have the dealership throw in any of the accessories like wind screen, luggage rack or anything..
That brings in another issue.. because the Street 750 is so new on the market, I cannot trust any afterMarket parts will fit on my bike.. so I'm here to primarily to check any advice from current owners as to accessories and parts that might be a few zillion dollars cheaper than Harley Davidson original parts.. also need to stiffen up the breaks a bit :) That being said- this is an awesome bike that leaves a lot of other Harleys standing at traffic lights.. So I love it!!
:D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from the Great White North, SW Ontario, Canada.

You'll find a lot of useful information here, and some great people.

I'm loving my 750 as well. Great bike. I also have a cruiser style bike, a Boulevard C50T, too.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Try using the search feature at the top of the page as there have been many threads covering your queries written earlier. From what I have read some things are sourced cheaper outside the HD dealers, but some prefer the original HD parts, so you will have a wide choice.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome and yes its a great bike ride mine everyday rain or shine! You will find plenty here about aftermarket parts I have.
Revzilla is a good site also if you don't know already. Have a whole list just waiting until the holidays are over with going to have some
fun with some mods!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts