Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like you all, I am interested in the new HD Street bikes.
I have been riding motorcycles for well over 30 years. I have several Yamahas and Hondas, and my first Harley in 2005, a 91 XL1200. I recently bought a 2006 XL1200C.
I am looking forward to seeing the new Street models.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome stude to the forum.

What part of NY are you from?
I really like riding around Northern part of your state like the Lake Placid area. And Ausable Chasm is really cool to. I once took my bike across the ferry from Port Kent to Burlington Vermont. Burlington is a good place to stop for Ben & Jerry's ice cream. ;-)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome stude to the forum.

What part of NY are you from?
I really like riding around Northern part of your state like the Lake Placid area. And Ausable Chasm is really cool to. I once took my bike across the ferry from Port Kent to Burlington Vermont. Burlington is a good place to stop for Ben & Jerry's ice cream. ;-)
I am 100 miles straight north of Syracuse in Gouverneur. I spent a few years in Fort Edward, near Lake George. The Adirondacks Mountain area is all scenic riding. I will probably go to Americade this year, just for the ride.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am 100 miles straight north of Syracuse in Gouverneur. I spent a few years in Fort Edward, near Lake George. The Adirondacks Mountain area is all scenic riding. I will probably go to Americade this year, just for the ride.
Yes I remember Gouverneur now, a nice little town on HWY 11. I rode throw your town coming back from Madawaska, Maine in 2012. The nicest people in up-state NY. A lot of Italians if I remember right. Sorry I did like HWY 3 better for the twisty roads though.

o~\o

1 - 8 of 8 Posts