Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just occurred to me that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I live in Ohio. I purchased a XG750 (Mysterious Red Sunglo) about 3 weeks ago. This is my first motorcycle ever! I completed the state-run basic rider class last week, and am LOVING riding a motorcycle. I look forward to talking to you all.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Great choice for a first motorcycle, what other bikes were you looking into before deciding on the Street?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Great choice for a first motorcycle, what other bikes were you looking into before deciding on the Street?
It's primary running mate was a Yamaha Star Bolt. There were 2-3 others, but that was the big fight.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just occurred to me that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I live in Ohio. I purchased a XG750 (Mysterious Red Sunglo) about 3 weeks ago. This is my first motorcycle ever! I completed the state-run basic rider class last week, and am LOVING riding a motorcycle. I look forward to talking to you all.
Nice job on the color, I was torn between the two blacks and then I saw the red and decided it was a must. People were like why would you get red but then once they saw it in person understood why. Congrats and have fun!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome aboard Jason. Happy to have you with us. Street 750 is a great bike, wish you happy and safe riding.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Welcome aboard Jason. Good pick on both the motorcycle and the color (although my Harleys are always black LOL). My advice to new riders is always remember that the safety course was the "basic safety course" so keep that in mind and ride safe. Riding safely is a never-ending learning process and we all need to keep that in mind. I've got over 45 years of riding experience and I still learn how to ride safer every time I get on my motorcycle. Other than that enjoy every minute of riding you can!!!

Reactions: AYEDEE
1 - 8 of 8 Posts