Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I ride a 2015 Street 750. It's my first Harley. I ride in Oregon. I bought it in May, 2015. I took it down to Lake Tahoe last summer going the back route through Eastern Oregon, NE California, and Nevada. I love this bike! I did find it was not the most comfortable for long rides, and so I have purchased a seat pad and frame mount highway foot pegs for my next long trip in April. I was able to get all my gear on the back seat with straps and forethought. Now I have some sturdy throw-over saddle bags, high capacity, to hold my gear. They are designed for long distance bicycling, but will work for the motorcycle as they are quite large. They are thrown over the back seat and secured to the luggage mounts with paracord. No issues there. I ride year round. I have found that some of the parts are subject to rust in Oregon rains. Not cool. But it hasn't been too bad. So there you go.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome and hello! I hear you 3 hours is about my limit with the stock seat. Sounds like my type of riding adventures. County back roads! I ride in Indiana ,Kentucky! Godspeed on your long trip!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts