Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

As soon as I heard that Harley is coming with their new revolutionary 60 deg V twin, I went for it. Even thought there are minor problems I noticed with my street 750, I love every second I spend with her. I have rode close to 40,000 kms on my Street 750 so far. I believe its the most in the world on this new model. Glad to meet you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Shaheen,

In your 40,000 kms ( >24,000 miles) have you experienced " That Lag and Leap problem" that's concerning some contributors @ this site? I believe that all of the complaints that I've read, so far, are coming from those riding bikes 'stateside' made in Kansas City.

WELCOME!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jon,

For me, the motorcycle feels peppy and accelerates linearly. I had no such issues till now. I have changed my intake to screaming eagle level 1, my motorcycle felt bit smoother after this transition. This might solve your problem. I will check the Lag and Leap thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
U rode 40000 Kms? Wow. thats some distance.

can u pls share your long rides experience with the street 750 in terms of comfort, handling, etc etc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shaheen Bro!!!! Good to see you here...recognized me??? Sandy here from Pune/Australia..we were in whatsapp group and interacted there some time ;)

I would suggest for benefit of all here esp who are from India please write a details ownership review including pics of additional accessories you might have added on/of your Street. It will help us all.

Sandy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts