Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a new proud owner of a HD Street 750 2020 bought in June, and received the bike on the 4th of July. Nice to meet you all. :)

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
68 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. Congrats on new bike. Are you new to riding?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. Congrats on new bike. Are you new to riding?
Hi, thank you very much.
I am pretty much new to riding. I used to have a 125cc Aprillia a few years ago. But I have this year gotten back into riding again.
I always wanted a Harley Davidson and this year I thought was the time to to get one. It was either the Street 750 or Iron 883.
After some research, I decided going for the Street 750 2020 came with Alarm/fob & ABS. I really liked the look of both bikes, the Street 750 was more comfortable to ride, bigger, and has more power.
Can't go wrong with either imo.

·
Super Moderator
361 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We've got a lot of other active U.K. riders around here, so they could be a good resource if you have questions particular to your location.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome from Bilston, nr Wolverhampton! Enjoy the ride and keep the rubber on the road ;)

Not sure if you are on Facebook but there is a couple of sites on there too that are a good source of info:

HD Street owners UK + Friends (The Street Revolution)
Harley-Davidson Street 750/500 Owners Group

1 - 8 of 8 Posts