Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome, from SW Ontario, Canada.

I put the HD Mirror Extenders on, plus the HD Tribal Mirrors and love the view now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome from Philippines, where it's really hard to find good haggis, but plenty of shortbread is easily found in the form of danish biscuits

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome from Durban, South Africa. You have made a good choice and will find a heap of good information scattered across the threads. Ride safe.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Got my new Fire Red Street 750 Saturday. Came across this forum while looking for information (like everybody it seems) on replacement mirrors. Apart from this small issue the bike is fantastic !! Love it.

Andre
:)
Welcome aboard from India. Wish you happy and safe riding.

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi from central scotland ,dunedin rider . once it warms up a bit , happy riding , west coast h.d. purchase ?
cheers
kenny

·
Registered
96 Posts
A big welcome from Vancouver, Washington USA. I've always wanted so see that part of the world. I've only seen photos of your beautiful Country. Maybe some day.:)

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Got my new Fire Red Street 750 Saturday. Came across this forum while looking for information (like everybody it seems) on replacement mirrors. Apart from this small issue the bike is fantastic !! Love it.

Andre
:)
Welcome Andre. We needed someone in Scotland where we could stay when touring Europe! Of course when you bring your Street over to tour the United States be sure to drop in. I'm only about 1 1/2 hours away from the Grand Canyon!!

Dennis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts