Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, Never owned a Harley before and my biggest ride has been a Honda 750 many years ago. Have always wanted to get my hands on a Harley. Put a deposit on a Red/Maroon (?) Street 500 at Harley Haven Melbourne last week....thought it would be a nice entry level HD after some years of absence from biking! Delivery expected in end February/early March....can't wait :)
Cheers All!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats on the new Harley and welcome to the forum! My local Harley dealership had two Street 750's, denim black and vivid black. I went with the denem but if they had a red one, I would have definitely considered it! However, since they didn't have one in the showroom, I wasn't about the leave without riding one away... I'm not patient enough to put a deposit down and then play the waiting game... lol

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Of course the obvious question from all of us in the Northern Hemisphere is how do you keep your motorcycles from falling off the Earth when you're located at the bottom of the planet. LOL

PS - My wife just reminded me of the fact that eveyone knows you guys use duct tape.

Reactions: Uss

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome boys....I chose the red because a Harley must have color IMHO....

And the answer to the question is simple.... we have rocks of magnet...they keep getting attracted to the northern hemisphere....the duct tape ensures the man, machine & his rocks stay together when we ride upside down, down under....LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts