Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a motorcycle enthusiast and have been riding Harleys for a while. When I saw the Street 500 and 750 come out, I saw some potential beyond being starter bikes. The air cooled power plants are struggling with heat issues. So liquid cooling opens up so much more potential. Unfortunately the V-Rod may be coming to an end.

Anyway, I want to learn more about these bikes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Greetings from Tallahassee, Florida. Got mine about one year ago. Never owned a Harley Davidson before, but the XG750 was very appealing to me. Size and power wise I feel this is the perfect combination for my 5'7" height. The only thing I hate is the mirrors it came with - very dangerous in my opinion. Shortly after I got the bike, I purchased a K&N Air Charger Air Intake high flow air filter model 63-1130 and a V&H competition exhaust to get rid of the sewing machine sounding pipe. The air intake alone added about 6.6 HP. To perfectly tune these add-ons I also installed the V&H FP3 Fuel Tuner, and reprogrammed the computer. What a difference this combination makes. Ride safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts