Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals happy to help and answer any Q's you have.

Currently bounce between the 500 and 750 service demo bikes, fun little bikes to ride.

Chris

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome mate..!
good to have an official HD service guy onboard..!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any suggestion ion splitting Exhaust for street 750. I am keen on the split mode rather than 2:1 which is build and sold model. Please suggest
As far as I know there are only slip-on mufflers available for the Streets, unless someone has made some custom pipesfit them. I know in the HD catalogue they show full exhaust systems, but they where custom one offs for the launch.

Thanks for the welcome!

Chris

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
367 Posts
Cool. Nice to have a little insider info once in a while.

*Edit* Sorry, I JUST noticed your signature. Can you shed some light on this: PRODUCT PROGRAM 0919: 2015 STREET MODELS RIGHT SIDE RIDER FOOT CONTROL MOUNTING SCREWS.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. Nice to have a little insider info once in a while.

*Edit* Sorry, I JUST noticed your signature. Can you shed some light on this: PRODUCT PROGRAM 0919: 2015 STREET MODELS RIGHT SIDE RIDER FOOT CONTROL MOUNTING SCREWS.
Sure can! 0919 is VIN specific.

April 13, 2015

Dear Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Owner:

Our records indicate you are the owner of a 2015 XG model motorcycle.

Harley-Davidson has recently discovered that the rider right foot control mounting bolts on some model year 2015 XG model motorcycles may have been assembled with an improper torque.

In the interest of customer satisfaction, Harley-Davidson is offering a no cost inspection and correction service (Product Program 0919) to the owners of affected 2015 XG model motorcycles. While this is not a safety issue, we urge you to contact your authorized Harley-Davidson dealer to schedule an appointment to have the product inspection service performed. The service will be performed
at no cost to you if performed within two years from the program announcement date. The service will require less than one-half hour to perform, however, due to scheduling, your dealer may request to have your motorcycle for a longer period of time.

This no cost offer expires two years from the date of the program announcement (April 13, 2017).

To verify that the service has been completed, your dealer will ask you to sign an acknowledgement when you pick up your motorcycle.

We thank you for your cooperation. We regret any inconvenience this may cause, but we have taken this action in the interest of your continued satisfaction with our product.

Sincerely,

Harley-Davidson Motor Company

1 - 9 of 9 Posts