Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just got a street 500(yr2015) and well learning how to ride...im been told im good and quick learner..guess its the biker blood in me from my dad,,lol. the only crap issue i have is our insurance company requires us to do a crazyy tight MST test,,,thats my weak spot, other wise i cant wait to get on my baby..and ride..will need some buds to help me on my way tho...:nerd:

·
Registered
63 Posts
In Florida your required to have a certified motorcycle course before you can even get a license. Out of state moving here also regardless of other state requirements.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The street 500 is a great first bike. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Have fun out there!

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
hey guys just got a street 500(yr2015) and well learning how to ride...im been told im good and quick learner..guess its the biker blood in me from my dad,,lol. the only crap issue i have is our insurance company requires us to do a crazyy tight MST test,,,thats my weak spot, other wise i cant wait to get on my baby..and ride..will need some buds to help me on my way tho...:nerd:

Welcome aboard and you'll get a lot of help and advice from members here. The first advice I'd give is don't disparage the Motorcycle Safet Training courses especially the introduction course. I'd suggest it's not only good to take but a necessity for new riders. Pay attention to everything because what they teach can save your life. I've been riding for about 45 years and even I take the advanced riding training from time to time because I always learn something new that makes me a safer rider. Remember that it's your ass on the line when you ride.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from another fellow Canadian, in SW Ontario

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome from Philippines.

MSF course does help a lot. i ride amongst Philippine motorists & motorcyclists whose traffic habits make it obvous why the MSF is required stateside

1 - 10 of 10 Posts