Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up, I just bought a a Street 750 a few weeks ago and have been loving it. I've got a few questions on the bike about things I wonder if are normal, and other than that, want to see what other people are doing with these bikes! See ya on the forums and on the streets (no pun intended)!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome! I've been considering a ride down to Portland as soon as I pass my break-in period (hopefully only a few weeks away).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey what's up, I just bought a a Street 750 a few weeks ago and have been loving it. I've got a few questions on the bike about things I wonder if are normal, and other than that, want to see what other people are doing with these bikes! See ya on the forums and on the streets (no pun intended)!
What questions do you have?

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Welcome aboard. We're getting quite a few Street owners here in the Great Northwest. To bad I'm relocating to Arizona next month but the rest of you should organize a get-together ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What questions do you have?
Well, when you're getting down on fuel, right before the light begins to fade in and out (and here's another question: is it normal to fade in and out, because on my last bike it was either on or off), is it normal for the bike to buck under acceleration? I've read one review where they said this would happen, and it seems to happen to me hard on half a tank or less! It seems as if the fuel rushes to the back of the tank, but the outlet to the motor is in the front and it gets starved.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just picked up my XG750 on Friday, it has the same problem with the fuel pump. Totally sucks.

But, other than the fuel problems, I'm having a blast with the bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts