Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new here, just tryin to get the new gouge or any scuddlebutt about the 750. I am planning on getting one for my wife as soon as available. She is currently riding an 03 buell blast, it appears that the street has a very similar stance as far as seat hight, handlebar placement and mid controls position. She is quite petite so the sporties are a bit top heavy for her so hopefully this will be a good fit for her. A little bout me, active duty Marine firefighter, I ride a 2012 wide glide. I have a 93 Kawasaki KDX250sr (Japanese spec) enduro and a few vintage 3 wheelers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
image.jpg . She loves her buell, and ever since I drilled and rejetted the carb she ain't had a lick a trouble out it.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
welcome to the forum.
how is she liking the buell?
i hear buell's are unreliable
View attachment 154 . She loves her buell, and ever since I drilled and rejetted the carb she ain't had a lick a trouble out it.
Yeah I heard quite a few horror stories for the buell as well glad nothing is wrong with her blast. Good tranisition for her to go up to the 750. Guess she has been acquainted well with the 500cc for a while.

And most importantly Welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts