Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, (Wee)"Jimbo" here, I Just spent the last Half hour trying to write an intro, but, a combination of "Rubbish with Technology" and trying to find my way roundt he" How to" lol, resulted in me either being timed out or somehow logging myself out,
I'm currently being drawn to/reviewing a lot with regards the 750street as It seems so far , to tick all the boxes for possibly my next bike although I may still have to get it lowered in order for me to flat foot the floor due to my Wee Legs, I've had to get the same done to my previous bikes, infact my current Virago was solved by the fitting of Burly slammers designed for a Harley Sportster and works perfect. Cheers folks. .........Jimbo.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Jimbo,

Welcome aboard, All I would say is take the leap. I looked a a 2010 bonnie, Kawasaki, Vulcan S, and a few others before buying my street 750 I am 5'7" tall 29 inside leg I can flat foot easily with stock seat. Best decision I made. No regrets what so ever.

Gaz

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi ya Jimbo

Wow you must be wee I'm 5ft 1ish and I can touch the floor with both balls of my feet and it feels very stable. Welcome to the site by the way I'm from London there appears to be quite a few from the UK on here now, it must be time for our own UK section soon.

I swapped my V7 for the Street after a France trip finally made it clear the V7 was too tall, bloody adverse cambers LOL.

Dizzx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts