Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm a new owner of the 2016 HD XL1200CX - Roadster. I was planning on buying one for a year, but finally got one on October, 2.

For now, I am happy about the bike, as it is in great condition and it is exactly what I wanted.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will find a number of members here with various levels of riding experience and technical expertise.

HDstreetforums.com is, as the name implies, targeted towards owners and enthusiasts of the H-D Street series of bikes. Many of us have other bikes, have had them in the past, or want to have other bikes in the future.

My second bike is a 2007 XL1200C, which seemed to be just enough bigger than the xg750 to be worth making the purchase, whereas the smaller Sportsters didn't seem to have enough added value to justify the purchase. The large fuel tank and forward controls seemed perfect for making some of the longer rides that were uncomfortable on the xg750.

I confess to having eyed the Roadster as a third bike, though. At that point I'll probably sell the Street, but not until I reach that point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts