Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone. I have just recently purchased a Street 500 aftr many many years of not riding. Always wanted my own Harley and now finally have my 500. Love this bike, she is very forgiving, great for re entering back into the riding field and for getting my confidence back up.
I am in the North of NZ and have the most scenic and beautiful rides just at my back door so to speak).
Looking forward to learning more about my bike, you - my fellow Streeters and sharing the knowledge, love and experience we have for these awesome machines.
Good to be here :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey there!! great wee bikes.. and anther kiwi YUSSSS!!!! I'm in the south island.. same thing every thing you want at your door step. great we bikes... lacking a little up top but few mods they are not to bad.
:) enjoy the site the guys and girls are very helpful

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum!
Yes the STREET is a fun bike great for commuting, riding in town, my favorite riding the backroads even did some gravel roads.
Well enjoy your adventures on your new XG500! Ride Safe!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Greetings from Blenheim, Gateway to the best of both islands rides.
10 mths of ownership now, and never regret buy my baby Harley.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have had the pleasure of visiting the north island of NZ. I traveled all over the place. You have great roads and places to go. Enjoy the XG500, I ride the same. So if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Keep the rubber side down,
Margaret

1 - 11 of 11 Posts