Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sweet! Congrats on finally getting it!

What things do you plan on doing to your street over the coming weeks and months? Sure looks like you have a while to go before it gets warmer where you're located.

·
Registered
766 Posts
today I added an orange racing stripe to my street 750.

to date I have done;

horn repainted and relocated, added custom made front fender mud flap, extended the front cowling using an altered mirrored helmet flip shield, made and installed mirror extenders, installed screaming eagle air breather medallion, drilled holes in rear plate of exhaust, added a tool kit, tank bag, 12v/5v usb handlebar mount, installed custom made license plate frame, installed a "Y" handled seat bolt for easy seat removal to get to under the seat tool kit, a frame mounted tool bag, removed the ugly front fork gaitors.

going to add:
fp3 programmer and use iphone to monitor rpm, fuel mapping, head temp, gear selection, voltage, and error codes "all in real time", better solo seat, aftermarket slip on muffler, paint tire letters orange to match orange racing stripe, taller handlebars, braided brake lines, grips, pegs, luggage rack with back rest and tail bag, two #1 Harley medallions, a hydration vest, etc...etc...etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts