Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone upgraded the horn yet? I've been to 3 different dealerships and they all have not been able to give me any recommendations of an alternate horn to use that doesn't sound like a moped. I have a 2015 750 and really like how the horn is hidden on the 2016 models and ideally would like something louder and hidden. Any input would be helpful.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Someone on the forum upgraded theirs to a chrome sportster horn, they said it sounded much louder, looked great too! Check the thread about group listing modifications or listing upgrades

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I have a PIA (I think) 112 Db horn from my Majesty. Not sure if it will fit behind the radiator.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Have the Denali Soundbomb Mini Horn 5AMP 113 Decibels easy to install but a little big to put it behind the radiator unless you have
paper thin hands. Bent the bracket and sounds much better and louder than stock horn (its a joke!) Looks are ok .

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Who uses a horn? :confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Who uses a horn? :confused:
personally i don't sound the horn unless i am road rage mode, but majority of the motorists/motorcyclists here in Philippines use horns for everything in slow traffic and hi-beam flashes for the freeway (because at 120kph everyone is assumed to go deaf)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Has anyone upgraded the horn yet? I've been to 3 different dealerships and they all have not been able to give me any recommendations of an alternate horn to use that doesn't sound like a moped. I have a 2015 750 and really like how the horn is hidden on the 2016 models and ideally would like something louder and hidden. Any input would be helpful.
I bought a Stone free relocated from them for pretty cheap, haven't installed yet as I was waiting until after the 1k service to start installing mods. Looks to be solid though, will tuck the horn behind the radiator instead of out looking stupid haha. I'll post pictures when I add so you can see, from what I understand it's a 15 minute install

·
Registered
490 Posts
Im using the big twin horn kit and modified 2015 horn bracket to accommodate the kit. Look in Mods for street 500 topic if you want to go that route. I could use a louder horn just to get the wildlife off the road like turkeys and geese.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts